Here at Havenly we are known for our high-quality saunas, cold plunges, red light therapy products, and other wellness goods. Our commitment to customer satisfaction and product expertise sets us apart.
You’re not applying for just another job; you’re pursuing a role that embraces creativity, friendliness, problem solving, and growth. Join us and play a key role in enhancing our customers’ wellness journeys while growing with our dynamic team!
Customer Service Representative and Administrative Assistant
About the Role:
This remote work position is the first line of support for our customers via phone, chat and email. It requires strong communication skills, ability to solve problems, and attention to detail. The position is responsible for handling post-sale customer interactions, and involves coordinating with our customers, vendors, and shipping providers. You will be backed up by sales specialists and technical support experts.
Potential Hourly Pay: $15-20
Experience Required: Intermediate (2-3 years minimum)
Position Length: 6 months+
Work Schedule: 30+ hrs/week
Start Date if Selected: Immediate
Answer incoming phone calls, live chat, and emails with the goal of providing excellent customer service.
- Respond to general inquiries and shipping questions/issues
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions in a timely manner; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Develop an understanding of our product line in order to efficiently answer questions from customers and direct them to supporting information.
- Develop strong customer relationships, providing empathy and concern.
- Thoroughly document all customer, vendor, and shipper interactions in our system
- Route installation/troubleshooting questions to our Tech Support team
- Route sales inquiries to our Sales experts
Provide back-office support
- Oversee order fulfillment
- Coordinate with suppliers to ensure shipments are timely and remedy any delays
- Provide alternatives to customers for out of stock items
- Maintain accuracy in our order logs
- Provide tracking info to customers when orders ship
- Reconcile supplier invoices with internal records to ensure accuracy
- Fast and reliable internet connection
- Strong English speaking and writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and handle phone calls/chats.
- Proven experience in eCommerce customer service, sales, or a related field, preferably in the wellness or similar industry
- Strong problem-solving, critical thinking, and decision-making skills
- Highly motivated, organized, and detail-oriented
- Familiarity with Shopify, Excel, and other relevant tools
- Receptive to constructive criticism and coaching
What We Offer:
- Remote work friendly
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Friendly culture in a small family business
- A collaborative and supportive environment
- Opportunities for skill enhancement and career growth
- Exciting products that improve people's lives
- Tangible impact on customer health and wellbeing
This position will be filled in December.
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience in customer support, problem-solving, and order management, along with your interest in wellness products.
Include your availability and any other information that makes you the ideal candidate for this role.
Should your qualifications align with our needs, we will be delighted to connect with you and walk you through the subsequent stages of the application process. Thank you for your interest and understanding. We look forward to potentially welcoming you to the Havenly team.
Join us and play a key role in enhancing our customers’ wellness journeys while growing with our dynamic team!