Choose your payment schedule at checkout to split your purchase into monthly installments.
Get It Now, Pay Over Time With Shop Pay.
Purchases between $50 USD to $30,000 USD are eligible for Shop Pay Installments, with options to:
Pay in 4 for purchases $50 to $999
- Interest-free payments every 2 weeks
- No impact to your credit score
Pay monthly for purchases $150 to $30,000
- Monthly installments for 6 months at 0% APR
- Monthly installments for 6-24 months at 10-36% APR
- No impact to your credit score to apply
Here Is How The Process Works
1. Add Item(s) to Cart;
2. Enter Contact and Shipping Information.
3. At the Payment Section; choose "Shop Pay | Pay in full or in installments"
4. Click "Continue"
5. You'll be redirected to the Shop Pay platform, where you can either sign in or create an account;
6. Verify any requested information and select your preferred payment plan.
7. Select a card to use as your payment method. Note: Monthly payments require a debit card. Credit cards are only accepted as payment methods on installment plans of 4 bi-weekly payments.
8. Confirm your billing and shipping information is correct.
9. Click "Continue."
10. If required, enter the 6-digit code sent by Shop Pay to your phone.
11. If you agree to the terms, select the Agree checkbox and then complete your purchase and your order will be submitted and processed promptly.
Your first payment is due at checkout. The remaining payments are automatically charged to your card saved on Shop Pay based on the payment plan you chose. You'll get an email reminder before each payment.
Experience a fast, secure, and hassle-free checkout with Shop Pay!
For non-interest bearing orders, debit and credit cards are accepted through Shop Pay. For interest bearing orders, you can only pay using a debit card.
Shop Pay Installments is only available to customers with a United States billing address and a United States mobile phone number. Customers with international billing addresses or phone numbers can't use Shop Pay Installments.
Yes, 30,000 USD is the order value limit that applies to purchases using Shop Pay Installments, including discounts, shipping, and taxes.
No, there are no late fees if you miss a scheduled payment.
There are no late fees for customers who miss a scheduled payment. However, partial payments or late payments might impact your credit score, or your eligibility to use Shop Pay Installments in the future. If you have questions about a missed installment payment, then you can contact Affirm support for assistance.
To request a refund, contact us. Using our return policy, we will advise if a return is possible. If a return is possible, then we will advise how much the refunded amount will be. After your refund is processed, the refund amount will be applied to your original payment method within 3-10 business days and your balance will be updated.
If your refund is less than your total purchase balance, then it might not lower your next payment. Instead, you can expect fewer payments, a smaller final payment, or both.
If your refund is more than your purchase balance, then the difference is returned to your original payment method within 3-10 business days.
If your order is made with interest payments, then the paid interest isn't refunded. When you make payments, the funds are first applied to the accrued unpaid interest and then to the principal. Interest is the cost of borrowing, and isn't refundable.
*Rates from 0% APR 10-36% APR. Payment options through Shop Pay Installments are subject to an eligibility check and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. State notices to consumers affirm.com/licenses.